Large corporations bank on the fact that individual consumers who have been wronged will fail to take action. If they do have the financial means and time to pursue action, they will rely on their army of lawyers to draw the case out and reduce the damage. This is why class action lawsuits are so important.
A class action suit allows a class of consumers who have been wronged to stand up and take collective action against the misdeeds of a corporation. When millions of dollars are on the line, corporations will take notice and have incentive to change their ways.
Experienced Representation For Class-Action Lawsuits
In order to successfully pursue class action lawsuits on behalf of consumers, a law firm must have:
- Attorneys with experience pursuing complex civil matters
- The resources to carry the financial burden of litigation
- The organizational skills and capabilities to manage a case with hundreds, thousands or even millions of plaintiffs
At the Law Offices of Todd M. Friedman in Beverly Hills, we are committed to protecting the rights of consumers in California and throughout the nation. We pursue class action lawsuits against a wide variety of corporations and entities, with a particular focus on:
- Employment law: Wrongful termination, retaliation, sexual harassment, discrimination, FMLA, hostile work environment, wage and hour laws, misclassification.
- Consumer rights: Fair Debt Collection Practices Act and Telephone Consumer Protection Act.
For more information or to schedule a consultation, contact our nationwide class action lawyer today.