What Our Clients Say
– Reina S.
- Todd is dedicated to providing the best services to each client that he works with. Todd and his team are extraordinarily professional and have helped me on several occasions. I recommend Todd to my clients, family and friends because he and his team educate clients, serve with the highest level of integrity and communicate effectively.
- Look, we all run into trouble at one point or another. In today’s economy, it’s almost inevitable. Luckily for me, I found Todd when I needed help. I had a couple of collection accounts that were hounding me constantly. I asked them numerous times to please stop calling my work and cellphone and to show proof of the debt. After about the 10th time, I decided to call Todd. He worked expeditiously and was able to get them to stop calling and stop all collection efforts. He even got them to erase the accounts from my credit record. I would give him 100 stars if I could! As you can see, I’m not an avid “Yelp-er.” It’s not often that I jump on here. But I HAD to take a moment and share my experience with Todd in hopes that it may help someone else. Trust me! You WILL NOT REGRET working with Todd! Oh … and his services don’t cost you a thing. He goes after the same companies that are harassing YOU for payment! Win-win!
-Linda S. Helm, Kamiah, Idaho
- As Thanksgiving approaches, I just wanted to let you know how thankful I am for all that your firm has done for me over the past couple of years. Because of your proactive approach toward my creditors, I am now able to fully enjoy the holiday season without dodging harassing telephone calls and ugly letters. I have been able to get on with my life, make a positive change for the better, and I am slowly (but steadily) getting my credit score back up to where it was before I lost my job back in 2009. I am also succeeding in my second career with the Forest Service, but this is largely due to the fact that I do not have to keep “looking over my shoulder” for those “creditor vampires.” Thank you again for everything and may you all have a safe and rewarding holiday season; you certainly deserve it!
– Roshi P., Monterey, California
- Todd and his staff are seriously great. I had so much consumer debt trouble, and he really helped me. He is really good at what he does, and he consistently got positive results for me. I stopped feeling helpless against the big companies, and really felt like someone was/is in my corner. He and his staff are highly responsive. I also think he does a great job at balancing the client’s needs and best interest against his own and making money. I never felt like he was focused on himself. Finding Todd was lucky and a godsend for me. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone.
– Charlie Sheena S., West Hollywood, California
- Todd has been my lawyer now since 2009. He has helped me through identity theft … a lemon law case with my old Mini and now a personal injury case. Todd always goes above and beyond to help me with anything and he keeps me in the loop the best he can. I like that he understands me and my crass personality. He’s even helped me with things that he doesn’t even handle in just pointing me in the right direction of where I need to go next. If you’re looking for someone you can trust, I would definitely give Todd Friedman a call.
– Lina F., Lakewood, California
- Todd helped me out a few years ago, but I’ll never forget what he did for me. He’s all for the consumer and protecting us. I had harassing bill collectors after me hounding me day after day and violating my rights and had me stressing out big time. This guy is like Superman – he not only stopped them, but got me a little somethin’ somethin’ from them because they overstepped their boundaries. Give Todd a call and talk to him about your situation. It he can’t help you, he’ll refer you to someone who will. The guy’s a bulldog, grrrr … He’s got excellent follow-up and a great staff to support him. They’re awesome and I highly recommend Todd and his team!
– Marlene T., Cotati, California
- When I was being harassed by debt collectors and self-proclaimed lawyers from a company and a really old debt that I had already paid, I found Mr. Friedman online. His office was very responsive and calmed me down, explaining my rights and what these harassers were doing wrongfully. He offered to work pro bono, explaining his office would get paid when I did. He always called personally and was there for me whenever I needed anything. His office was quick to correspond with steps I needed to move forward with. A truly compassionate lawyer and helped me completely nonprofit. I was so happy to get these harassing phone calls to stop! On top of that, he was able to settle with this bankrupted company and get us each a few dollars in payment. I highly recommend Todd Friedman and his office to anyone!
– Darrel D., Agoura Hills, California
- In 2010, I had a consumer matter that required legal assistance. I consulted with Todd about my situation and immediately felt comfortable knowing that he would fight for my rights and deliver justice for the wrongs that I suffered. I would gladly recommend Todd and would hire him again should I ever run into a repeat instance of what happened in 2010.
– Aaron Sturges-Melby
- On two different instances, I have bought cars that I have had many problems with. I contacted Todd on both occasions and he was very nice and easy to deal with. Both of my cars were bought back from me by the manufacturer!!! Thanks to the expertise of Todd and his staff!!! I cannot recommend him enough!! He is thorough, hardworking and just plain gets the job done!!!!
– Alfredo Leon
- I have known this law firm for at least four years. Every time I have needed to resolve any issues regarding consumer protection issues, the Offices of Todd Friedman have represented me. There were several inaccuracies in my credit reports and I was frustrated not to be able to fix them on my own. I even paid different credit report agencies to fix the problems and nothing was ever done. Finally, I was lucky enough to encounter this law firm, which not only fixed the wrong information, but got me punitive damages. It takes time, but it gets done!
– Alex Pak
- After dealing with numerous service calls in the first eight months of car ownership, I went shopping for attorneys online. I spoke to four separate firms about my case, all of which noted that I could make a lemon law claim based on my situation. While the terms across all the firms were similar, Todd was the only one that directly followed up with me and was responsive, even when he was out of the office. I could tell that he had direct involvement with the details of the documentation I provided him and thus far, a month into our engagement, that has not changed. I look forward to updating this review after the case, but thus far, it has been painless and easy to work with Todd.
– Robert Flores
- Todd outdoes himself. This lawyer makes you have faith in a profession often less than loved. He will protect you, he will fight for you, he will win for you. I can only give five stars, but he deserves more. He is responsive, caring and will get you what it is you set out to do.
– Shain Gillette
- Todd Friedman and his associates are hands down the best law firm around. They have represented me on a few different cases and have a 100% success record with me. Between him and his associates, they are extremely knowledgeable in many different areas of the law. If you are in need of an attorney, I highly recommend you speak with them before hiring anyone else. At the very least, speak with them. They are amazing!!
– Dan Bozin
- It’s hard to find an aggressive attorney like Todd Friedman. He has handled multiple cases for me with outstanding results. I also referred Todd to many friends and co-workers and they were overly impressed with his ability to solve their credit issues.
– Cherlynn K., Lucerne Valley, California
- There is none better than Todd Friedman and his wonderful, caring staff! I was referred to Todd by the FTC, and he has gone above and beyond the call of duty in order to stop and a major company for unfair debt collection activities, He and his staff have had to do battle on my behalf over and over as the company kept selling the debt to other collectors and each time, Todd successfully prevented it and was able to collect a money settlement for me! He is truly a modern-day hero in my book!
– Chastity R., Ventura, California
- Todd is amazing. He has assisted me in several successful matters and is always prompt and prof. His staff is the same. Thank you, Todd, for your help. If creditors screw with you, Todd is one bad ass ESQ. He will get you JUSTICE, and that is a rare thing these days.
– A. A. La Verne, California
- If I could give Todd and his staff six stars, I would. I’ve used Todd for the past years and I have never been happier. He’s not only helped me in dealing with unlawful behavior of creditors, but his knowledge, expertise and the way he’s handled my cases have been outstanding. I referred him to my mother as well and had her situation dealt with immediately. He sets things right and makes sure the creditors follow the laws. Highly recommended.
– Alicia A., Pacifica, California
- I was having an issue with a vehicle that I had in 2012. The dealer seemed not to be able to replicate or fix the issue after several attempts of back and forth to the shop at the dealer.
I decided to Google lemon law since I felt my brand-new car was not being fixed by the dealer and I was getting the runaround. The Law Office of Todd Friedman popped up. After reviewing their profiles and reviews, I decided to request a review of my case online. By the next day, I was advised they could assist in moving forward toward a resolution.
From start to finish, their office was communicative and followed through at every level. In the end, my new vehicle was purchased back, less the miles I used until I reported/filed the case, which was not much $.
I appreciate all the efforts The Law Office of Todd Friedman put into my case. Suren seemed on top of everything. Very professional. Thank you again, all!
– Neill S., Simi Valley, California
- The Law Office of Todd Friedman provided an outstanding service of preventing further harassment by telephone and mail from a collection agency that had no consideration or respect for me or my time. Furthermore, despite my repeated efforts to tell them that the statute of limitations had passed, there was no regard for any of my requests to cease the badgering. Todd Friedman and his associates did a marvelous job of putting an end to their calls, giving me the peace of mind I needed.
– Tanya C., Redondo Beach, California
- When I was being harassed by debt collectors, Todd Friedman and staff didn’t hesitate to take my case. The paperwork was quick and Todd Friedman handled my case so well and efficient. He is good at what he does and I recommend him to everyone. I was impressed how the debt collectors stopped harassing me and some cases were even dropped. Thanks, Todd Friedman!
– Xia C., Torrance, California
- Todd and his staff are great. My situation started with unreasonable, huge charges from doctors and a “reputable hospital” with such greed abusing their position as “care providers,” which, unfortunately, is becoming a common circumstance as the current economic situation deteriorates. … I fought so hard without any results. It seemed that every place I turned to was not taking my situation seriously or did not know how to handle it or did not want to be involved in the care-providing area. But Todd and his staff were so compassionate, knowledgeable and responsive to my issue. They took the case. On behalf of me, they went to the court and won the case without one penny of charges from me. Let the creditor took off all the debts and cleared up my credit record and free my bills. I finally felt relief and stretched my back. And feel my patient’s right. No matter how complicated the trickery is, justice will win evil eventually! I highly recommend Todd and his staff to everyone.
– Susan P., Oxnard, California
- It has been a pleasure working with Todd M. Friedman & Associates.
They are very professional, honest, ethical and deliver what they promise.
When they agree to take on your case, you never have any out-of-pocket money; they collect from the other side being sued.
– Jaxson A., Los Alamitos, California
- I had been harassed by debt collectors and treated unfairly. I went to Todd Friedman and told him what was going on. He wasn’t sure if he could help me, but he took my case anyway. He worked hard for me and won my case. I couldn’t have done it without him! He always kept me informed and made sure I knew what was happening at every step. I highly recommend Todd to anyone who needs help with fraudulent debt collectors. He saved me and made my life so much easier. I don’t know if I could ever thank Todd enough for what he did for me.