Tom Wheeler is an associate attorney at The Law Offices of Todd M. Friedman. Mr. Wheeler focuses his practice on consumer rights and employment litigation. He has successfully helped litigate and settle a wide range of cases for the firm.
In 2015, Mr. Wheeler received his J.D. from the University of Pennsylvania Law School. During law school, he was a distinguished associate editor and the Research Editor for the Journal of Business Law and Research Assistant for the University of Pennsylvania’s Biddle Law Library. He also competed in multiple moot court competitions on behalf of his law school, including the American Association for Justice Student Trial Advocacy Competition and American Bar Association Section off Labor and Employment Student Trial Advocacy Competition.
Mr. Wheeler is admitted to practice in California state courts as well as federal district courts in the Northern, Southern, and Central districts of California.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- J.D. - 05/2015
- Honors: Wharton Certificate in Management, December 2014
- Honors: Dean’s Scholarship
- Honors: American Association for Justice Student Trial Advocacy Competition
- Honors: American Bar Association Section off Labor and Employment Student Trial Advocacy Competition
- University of California, Irvine, California
- B.A. - 05/2012
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Honors: UCI Campus-Wide Honors Program
- Honors: Economics Honors Program
- Honors: Regents Scholar
- Major: Business Economics
- California, 2016
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
Current Employment Position
- Associate Attorney
- Consumer Rights Litigation
- Plaintiffs Employment Litigation