Motorcycle Accident Lawyers in Southern California
Motorcyclists and their passengers are uniquely vulnerable to serious and even fatal injuries in crashes because motorcycles don’t offer the protection of airbags or steel frames like other vehicles. After an accident, the injured motorcyclist often requires surgery, ongoing physical therapy and may even be permanently disabled. Faced with high medical costs and perhaps unable to work, the victim deserves compensation if the crash was the result of someone else’s negligence.
The motorcycle accident lawyers at the Law Offices of Todd M. Friedman, P.C. fight for the rights of injured riders in Southern California and beyond. We also help families pursue wrongful death claims if their loved one was killed in a motorcycle crash. We will handle every aspect of the situation, from dealing with your insurance company to potentially filing a personal injury lawsuit – whatever it takes to recover full compensation for you. Contact us if you are ready to speak to a lawyer about your situation.
What Caused Your Motorcycle Crash?
Our attorneys have successfully represented motorcycle riders and passengers who were injured due to:
- The driver of a car or truck texting while driving and not paying attention to the road
- Other vehicles making turns without properly looking in blind spots
- Defective motorcycle parts
- Other drivers speeding or driving recklessly
- Car and truck drivers being intoxicated (DUI accidents)
- Unrepaired potholes and other defects in the roadway that should have been repaired
As experienced California injury lawyers, we will thoroughly investigate the cause of your crash, and if it turns out that another driver’s actions are to blame, you can rely on us to aggressively pursue the compensation you need and deserve as you recover from your injuries.
Our Lawyers Can Handle the Most Serious of Motorcycle Injury Cases
Motorcyclists often suffer severe trauma when they are involved in collisions. Legal claims involving serious injuries require the attention of attorneys who understand how to represent clients whose lives have been truly altered by their injuries. We understand, because we have handled motorcycle crash cases where our clients have suffered life-changing harms, including:
- Traumatic brain injuries, or TBI
- Paralysis and related spinal cord injuries
- Loss of limb (amputation)
- Severe scarring and burns
- Internal organ damage
- Broken bones
We Will Pursue All Available Compensation
When your injuries are severe, it is likely that your insurance policy, or the insurance policy of the other driver, will not be able to cover all of your expenses. And, insurance policies generally do not compensate for intangible items like pain and suffering and emotional trauma. You can rely on our attorneys to pursue all available compensation in your case, which may include compensation for:
- Lost wages and loss of future earning capacity
- Current and future medical expenses
- Cost of wheelchairs or other medical devices you may need as a result of your injuries
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- And any other compensation to which you may be entitled under the circumstances
Get Help From Our Southern California Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
Seriously injured people deserve serious legal representation. That’s what we deliver at the Law Offices of Todd M. Friedman, P.C. If you were injured on a motorcycle or lost a loved one in a crash caused by someone else, we are ready to assist. Please call 1-877-619-8966 or contact us online to schedule an initial consultation. Our main office is in Southern California and we have additional offices in Illinois, Pennsylvania and Ohio.